My listeners send me so many questions about T1D and mental health, and I want to make sure I answer as many of them as possible. So, I decided to do a whole podcast episode answering listener questions.
Consider this your T1D & mental health audio advice column! I hope you find it helpful!
DON'T LET T1D HOLD YOU BACK!
The Ultimate Guide To Getting Unstuck With Type 1 Diabetes gives you strategies you can start using TODAY to insert flexibility into your life with T1D.
On this episode of The Diabetes Psychologist podcast,
I answer your questions about:
- How to be more patient with T1D
- How to feel less self-conscious about diabetes tech
- The impact of COVID on the mental health of people
- How to deal with a spouse/partner who asks too many
questions about your blood sugar
- Why low blood sugar anxiety can be helpful
Do you have questions that you want me to answer on a future diabetes & mental health audio advice column? Click HERE to send me a message and ask away!